Not much has happened this week, which is a fairly average week for us really. We’ve done the usual ‘day out’ to Sainsburys, which I’ve just discovered my friend does every Friday too (why we’re such good friends). We go there for milk and end up spending at least £30. It’s a problem. Well not for us, more for our partners. The rest of the week was spent wiping snot from my poorly little angel and cleaning sick up in the night #livingthedream. But I promised you a post each Friday with the flawless moments of the week, to take the time and see the lovely moments in the everyday, so I want to deliver:
- Made in Chelsea started Monday and it didn’t disappoint
- We had a playdate on Tuesday, nobody cried, everyone played nicely. It was held at my house, which means I’m the one treated to a trashed lounge and grapes squished all over the kitchen floor. The mess left was actually really manageable, tidied in less than half an hour. And, they weren’t grapes this time, but tomatoes instead
- My make-up and cleansers order arrived. The eye cream stings like a bee when I apply it so that will be going back, but everything else I absolutely love. I took a risk at using new brands and luckily it worked in my favour
- My little babes’ cold eventually went away and we’re no longer running out of tissues. She’s much happier now too, back to her lovely little self
- The weather was so nice one day, I wore a skirt and my stylish man rocked his fluorescent orange shorts (my stylish man being my son, not Mr Firstooth)
- We managed to visit the zoo and farm, which are always great days out with the kids, we’re very lucky we have them so close
- At the zoo we got to watch the tigers being fed, it may sound boring, but things like that fascinate our family
- An extremely friendly woman at the zoo helped me push the trike up the very last and very steep hill. I’m so grateful for kindness like that, she even offered to push the trike back to the car for me. That showed me how easy it is to make someones day, I have to let the zoo know what a lovely member of staff they have!
So, that was my week, the flawless parts! I hope you had a great week and if you didn’t, at least it’s the weekend!
This post has been shared on: