Another Friday, another week that’s flown by. Here are this weeks flawless moments, to capture the lovely from a normal week and make a point of remembering these lovely moments:
- Our little girly dot is speaking sentences. She’s been chattering away for months and will repeat every word you say, or at least try to. But now she’s stringing these words together and sounds so sweet when she does.
- We had a trip to IKEA to get our son a new bed, the visit itself became a roller-coaster of emotions and we were left drenched in pee, sick and salty tears. But he got his sweet little bed with sheep in the headboard and absolutely loves it. He still doesn’t realise he can get himself out of bed, which is a shame, I was really looking forward to sharing the time when I wake up to his big face staring back at me. But that day will come.
- We visited the zoo and it was an all day event. The girl napped in the stroller and I survived the endless hills. I ache like a mother. But we survived the hills and the day in general. It was a really lovely day, I had the best company with my little baby beasts.
- Granny Firstooth has signed me up for Pretty Muddy. It’s like a mud run. Almost like a watered down Tough Mudder, which will still be too tough for me I bet. All I know is that I can’t back out. Can I? No, I can’t. I will be there with bells on, just in case I get lost.
- My gorgeous angels keep telling us that they love us. To hear the words “my luffs you mummy” melts my heart every time. Being a parent, as tough as it can be, is amazing.
- A few early finishes from Mr Firstooth. So he could enjoy when sh*t gets real after 4pm. Because it gets real, every day, after 4pm. And sometimes before 10am.
I hope you had a flawless week and have a lovely weekend. Lets keep everything crossed for sunshine! We have a very special event to go to on Sunday so I’m hoping God lets it shine.
Join us on Facebook to enjoy flawless moments like my daughter eating her meals hands-free
This post has been shared on: