My weekly list of our Flawless moments. Because through the nappies and middle of the night sleep protests, it’s important to take note and appreciate the Flawless, otherwise we’d be pretty miserable most of the week.
- Probably the most flawless news we had this week is that our little toddler babes will be getting a cousin and it’s a girl!
- The small one is gradually learning to feed herself with a spoon better. I mean, it’s nowhere near as clean as her brother eats, but she insists, so we let her do what she needs to
- Both kids eat spinach soup last week. I chanced it and they really enjoyed it. I then tried a butternut squash risotto and they loved that too. More veggies coming your way…
- We went to a car show over the weekend, it sounds boring but it was actually a really great day. The show car from the bill was there, My kids had a ride, the law abiding boy in the front and the rebellious girl in the back. The Batmobile was there. That’s right, Batmans actual car was there. Batman was unavailable on this particular day but he left his set of wheels and what a sleek set of wheels they were. There was a bus with a bar on, I wasn’t allowed wine no matter how much Granny Firstooth and I hinted. The kids were angels all day and considering we were in scorching heat (scorching because we’re British) and they were both running around without a single nap, to only have a couple of minor whinges all day, we did well.
- Jennifer Lopez and Justin Timberlake both have new songs out which I could listen to from morning til night. The toddler beasts love shaking their sweet little butt cheeks to the songs.
- The kids have been extra cuddly his week. Maybe because we’ve not been out much but I love burying my face in their hair.
Have a Flawless weekend, fingers crossed it’s sunny, but not too hot, perhaps a little breezy, but no clouds in the sky. The sky also needs to be a bright blue.
This post has been shared on: