These turkey burgers can make 4 adult burgers or 8-12 bitesize burgers, depending on your preferred portion size. They’re perfect for disguising a little veg in your child’s dinner, Turkey burgers are also much healthier than the traditional beef burger and are equally tasty!
• 500g Turkey Mince
• 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 2tsp Dried Oregano
• 1 Courgette (grated or chopped finely in a food processor)
• Preheat the oven to 220°c
• Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl – the ingredients can also be mixed in a food processor to save time and for a slightly smoother consistency
• Once the ingredients are mixed well together, split the mixture into balls, to your desired size and amount
• Press down gently on each of the balls until they are burger shaped
• Lightly grease a baking tray and place the burgers on the tray
• Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, then turn the burgers and cook for a further 5-10 minutes
These burgers can be served on their own or in a bun. You can also add a tablespoon of tomato relish to the mixture, for a slightly sweeter taste.