This is one of the simplest, quickest and tastiest meals to prepare, which can kick the daily sandwich to the curb. This Pizza Quesidilla serves 3-4 and was a huge hit with our children, they make perfect finger foods for toddlers.
• Knob of Butter
• 2 Plain Flour Tortillas
• 100g Grated Cheddar Cheese
• 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
• 1tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
• 1tsp Dried Oregano
• Melt the butter in a pan and lay 1 flour tortilla in the pan
• Scatter the grated cheese on the tortilla, spread the chopped tomatoes over the cheese and then sprinkle the dried herbs on top
• Place the second tortilla on top of the ingredients, forming a quesidilla
• Fry for 5 minutes on one side, then carefully flip and fry for a further 5 minutes the other side (if you’re unable to flip, grilling the top side also works)
• Take off the heat, slice and enjoy!
Extra filling ideas:
Pepperoni, ham, mushroom, mozzerella, chicken, vegetables, bacon