I’ve only been blogging for a few days now so I’m very grateful to Pushing the Moon for nominating me for this award!
The Liebster Award is a great way for new bloggers, or bloggers with a smaller following, to get to know each other. In accepting the Liebster Award there are some rules to follow as best you can:
1)Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2) Post the Liebster Award badge on your blog.
3) Write 11 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 4-11 bloggers (with fewer than 1,000 Twitter followers) who you feel deserve the award.
5) Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger that nominated you.
6) Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
11 Facts About Myself
- I’m a passionate cook, I love coming up with new recipe ideas and reinventing ones I know. I just haven’t always got the time!
- Being a mum is the best thing but is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do
- I secretly would love another child in 5 years or so but my partner is not on board. I just count my blessings for the 2 beautiful children I have got
- Our first child was planned but our second wasn’t, we always planned on 2 children and she really was a blessing in disguise
- I used to have a nose piercing and belly button piercing, I was young! I do regret it but I was going through a phase
- I haven’t shaved my legs in about a year!
- I’m obsessed with reality tv, whenever I get a spare hour for tv time that is what I watch
- Wendy Williams is my favourite talk show host, just love her show!
- I’m a saving maniac, where I can save money I will
- I hate ironing and will never do it unless I have to!
- I suffered terribly with acne when I was younger
Where do you blog?
At home either in the lounge or in the kitchen
Do you find the social media element of blogging as enjoyable as the blogging itself?
Yes, I like how easy it is to connect with someone across the country and even world. It’s so interesting seeing everyone’s parenting styles.
What is your favourite film, and why?
I don’t really watch films but 1 film I would watch over and over is Bridesmaids. I cry with laughter every time the women remind me of myself and my friends in different ways
Where do you see your blog in a year from now?
Hopefully it would have taken off and I can be blogging for plenty of people to enjoy
Which famous person would you most like to have dinner with?
Justin Timberlake for sure
What would be your dream career?
Something in Music like a radio DJ anything to do with Music
What is your favorite food?
Nachos with guacamole, refried beans, beef chilli, sour cream, salsa and cheese delicious!
What is your favorite song?
It changes daily, it has to have a good beat and something I can either dance or sing to. Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne – real love I could listen to over and over
What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Scream and throw myself on Darren then I’d be so overwhelmed with the decisions of what to do
What are you really really good at?
Cooking and design
What makes you laugh out loud?
The silliest things, Darren makes me laugh more than anyone, our children make us both laugh a lot and we love the American show Impractical Jokers, I stop breathing from laughing so much when we watch this
- What is your biggest secret?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve had to do?
- When you get a spare hour how do you spend it?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- What’s your favourite type of blog to read?
- Is the experience of being a parent different from how you imagined it?
- If you can go out, where is your favourite place to eat?
- What is the best thing you’ve ever bought?
- Where is your favourite place to go as a family?
If you’re able to participate in this then please tag me once you’ve completed it so I can have a read! @firstooth